WCD – Worker’s Compensation Solutions proudly supports the Learning for Life Autism Centre. The team at Learning for Life are a passionate and dedicated group of people and we consider them an extension of our WCD team, as they reflect the spirit of care and helping in the community that we have in our own business.
They are a not for profit organisation dedicated to making treatment programs accessible to families who might not otherwise be able to afford them. The Learning for Life Autism Centre provides intensive, early intervention programs to pre-school children with an autism spectrum disorder.
Associations that WCD Supports include:
- Opportunity International – micro financing to small business in emerging nations
- Exodus Foundation – training and support to homeless and destitute in Sydney
- Lara Jean Association – Kids Big Day Out – support of annual gathering
- Lions Club – Family Movie Mania – support of annual gathering
- Care Flight Helicopter – rescue services
- Cancer Council – City to Gong bike ride