WCD provides training across many aspects of EmployeeCARE, Safety, Claims Management and Injury Management (Physical and Psychological Care and Management).
WCD are active providers of the following types of training:
- Industry Networking Seminars – often providing the latest information on legislative change and just what this means to organisations at a practical level.
- The management of income protection claims and the management (and care) of workers with chronic illness.
- Our Work Health and Safety Training. Often our WHS training is specifically tailored to our customers’ needs as that is what we are known for. Training can be an integral component of our implementation of systems and for compliance purposes for medium and larger employers.
- Due Diligence training for those responsible for running a business is delivered by experienced professionals.
- Transition Training for Self Insurance purposes is available.
- Supervisor and Manager Training specifically focused on improving productivity and communication methology is popular, particularly for younger managers with an ageing workforce to consider. Our training is provided by our Allied Health professionals studying Ageing at Melbourne University.
- Psychological Injury Management Training is available for creating a mentally healthy workplace. This training has a keen prevention and wellness focus and is delivered by our workforce psychologists.
- Contractor Management training.
- Claims management, injury management and best practice return to work for organisations.
Other specific training addressing workplace hazards and controls is available:
- Dust/atmospheric contaminants
- Hazardous Substances
- Fire and Emergency Preparedness
- Business continuity
Our engineers at RiskTech are providers of the more specific hazard related training for facility management purposes, specialist operations and controls for projects and emergency management.