Contractor Safety Management
Engaging contractors does not abrogate your obligations to ensure work is performed in a safe manner. WCD provides services to assist organisations demonstrate due diligence and effectively manage contractor safety. The three stages of contractor management; contract specification, tender evaluation and monitoring and supervision must be well understood to ensure successful system implementation.
Our experienced consultants work with a broad range of organisations to help them successfully implement contractor management systems that suit the organisations operational requirements.
Our contractor safety management services include;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of current contractor management procedures and practices to identify gaps and improvement opportunities;
- Develop action plans which set priorities, targets, timelines and responsibilities;
- Systems development which considers contract type, level of risk, contract management arrangements, WHS policies and procedures, WHS contract clauses, tender review and measures of performance;
- Develop contractor WHS induction programs;
- Develop and deliver targeted WHS awareness training to address site risks e.g. height safety, asbestos, hot work etc.