Health and Safety Compliance
Evaluating an organisation’s WHS Management System is a key program to ensuring the successful implementation, compliance and effectiveness of systems and processes. A WHS audit or gap analysis is a proactive approach to ensure your safety management system is effective and complying with relevant WHS regulations, WHS standards or continuous improvement within the organisation.
Auditing can cover a wide range of assessments designed to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement. WCD consultants can identify key areas that may need immediate attention and work with you to develop and implement health and safety improvement plans and initiatives.
WCD auditing solutions include:
- Legislative Compliance Audits;
- Australian Standards Compliance Audits e.g. AS4801;
- Gap Analysis Audit – legislative and/or management system;
- Profiling and quantification of the organisation’s WHS Management Systems against current best practice;
- National Audit Tool (NAT) Audits for Self-Insurance and other State based requirements;
- Workplace Inspections;
- Manual Handling Assessments;
- Plant and Equipment Audits.