Whether the need for conducting an incident investigation is driven by internal requirements or regulatory bodies following a notifiable incident, a comprehensive investigation is critical to ensuring root causes are defined and appropriate control measures are implemented.
WCD consultants have the necessary skills, knowledge and experience required to conduct an independent incident investigation assisting your organisation to effectively prevent a recurrence and to protect people, environment and property. Our team follow a structured process in identifying and recording critical information, conduct interviews, analyse data, identify contributing factors and root causes and develop preventative recommendations.
WCD investigation services include:
- Develop and assist with the implementation of incident investigation policies, procedures and systems;
- Provide third party unbiased and objective incident investigation reports;
- Facilitate in house workplace incident investigations to determine immediate and underlying causes and systemic failure (e.g. notifiable incidents);
- Design and implement corrective and preventative strategies where opportunities for improvement are defined;
- Develop and implement incident investigation training for managers and supervisors.